My Randomness Volume 1
As I sit here scrolling through blog after blog, commenting on various entries to show my appreciation, I began contemplating what I should write about. There’s been a lot going on, but not a whole lot of time to write about it. So, I guess this will just be a random thoughts/facts entry. Inspired by mct88‘s “Welcome to My Randomness”
- I need to quit smoking. It will eventually benefit my breathing and save me money.
- I need to lose weight. This will also save me money, since ATM I have to shop at a Big&Tall Store.
- My favorite food ATM is cheese-filled hot dogs with spicy brown mustard.
- I hate ridiculously windy weather. We had a storm not too long ago and the wind was so heavy that it shifted my DirecTV satellite. Now I can’t watch TV without the damned thing always “Searching for Signal on Satellite 1”
- I’m currently reading “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus” By John Gray, Thanks to summaries by Thoughts Appear.
- I didn’t go for my daily walk today. Mainly because my ankle hurts when it moves a certain way.
- My job sucks. Spanish is the first language to most of my co-workers and it drives me mad ape shit when they say something, laugh, and then look at me. I almost want to say to them “really, do you honestly think that I’m stupid enough not to realize that you’re talking about me.” but if I were to say that, they wouldn’t understand me at all. Maybe I should do that.
- I’m getting married in 19 days. The days are flying by as well.
- Going back to school has filled me with joy. This is so i can find myself a good paying CAREER, not just a job.
- My fiance has been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. She now has to live a Gluten-Free life, but she’s happy that she finally found out what was wrong with her after all these years.
- I’m showing my support and changing my current lifestyle into a Gluten-Free lifestyle. She needs all the support she can get. After all, we’ll be husband and wife in less than 3 weeks. Isn’t that what husband’s are supposed to do?
- My dieting and exercising has proven itself to be a good thing. I’m down 4 pounds over the course of a week.
- My favorite professional sports teams are: Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and 76ers.
- I need more friends. I have a few close friends, but I work nights, so it’s hard to keep in touch with those i was friends with in school and such. Plus, the “friends” i had in high school, most of them weren’t real friends to begin with.
- Two of my friends(they’re a married couple) are swingers.
So, there you have it. A little taste of what’s going on inside my head. Please tell me I’m not the only one with such random thoughts going through their head….