Hello everyone, I’m officially back! Wow, it has been one crazy start to the New Year. I figured I’d use this post to update you on a few things in no particular order…
- My marriage almost ended…yes that’s right. It did just begin on August 7th of last year but things were a little hectic for my wife and I. Don’t worry though. Things are better than ever now.
- My wife was in a pretty bad car accident. She was traveling Northbound on a major road when a car traveling Southbound was making a left turn through a yellow light and struck her. She’s okay though. Don’t worry.
- I’m not in school at the moment, I’m not sure what I want to do exactly…I may pursue a career in DJ’ing. I love music, I now have the computer for it…why not?!
- My tax return money came in and I purchased a new Macbook Pro. I’m so in love with it. Just ask my wife, she’s actually a little jealous. Shh, don’t tell her I know. 😀
- I received a 1990 Nissan Maxima from my brother once my other car was smashed up(see above). On a trip down to Atlantic City,NJ recently I broke down on the Garden State Parkway about half way there. We never made it. It was a pretty shitty weekend.
- We now have a rental car, which I cannot drive because of the contract my wife has with Enterprise.
Well, that’s pretty much it for now…I can’t think of anything else. If I do, I’ll be sure to include it.
The reason for my departure just so my loyal readers know, was my relationship troubles with my wife. We’re okay now. She’s actually encouraging me to start blogging again. I’m quite elated.
Ricky Blaze ft. Jim Jones & Nicki Minaj – I Feel Free